Discover Sourcing – Terms & Conditions
Discover Sourcing Conference
17th & 18th September 2013, Prospero House, London
Booking Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of the event is Sourcing Hat Limited and all payments must be in pounds sterling payable to Sourcing Hat Limited.
- Payment for the conference must be received within 30 days of the invoice date or before the start of the event, whichever is sooner.
- If you wish to upgrade your ticket from a Conference Pass to a full 2 Day Pass then you will charged the difference between the price you paid for your Conference Pass and the current price of a 2 Day Pass. This option is subject to availability as numbers are limited.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- One change to the details associated with your booking arrangements (e.g. the name of the person attending) can be made without charge. Additional changes will incur an administration charge of £25.00 (plus. VAT).
- Whilst the programme is correct at time of publication, the organiser reserves the right to change details of the event without notice.
- Alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Where circumstances force the organisers to cancel a conference, the liability of the organiser shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid. The organiser is not liable for any consequential loss.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. The organiser disclaims any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.